Depo...

I was on depo for 16 months, and spotted almost daily. I was suppose to get a shot in march but decided to go a different route for bc. Never since stopping depo, I've had no period, no spotting... Notta. We are waiting until I get my period so they can place my iud... My question is, after stopping depo, how long should my cycle be off, and should it even be messed up since I never stopes while on it?? My dr doesn't seem worried, so I'm not, just wondering how long you had to wait for AF to come back after depo...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• I was on Depo for 4 years and never had a period when I went off I had one for 13 months, just the opposite of you, In that 13 months I also had a baby while on my period, so be careful while waiting.............I personally would ask about something else to protect you since you stopped the depo. I did not even know I was preg until I was 3 months
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• After I got off of depo I was all screwed up. About 3 months after I completely skipped a period and it really threw me for a loop lol. It could be awhile
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had the deppo shot only once and it tool a year dor af to come.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I got pregnant right away (within a month of when I should have gotten it) so I never got it.
    Anonymous

• My sister didnt get hers for 3 months after she stopped taking the Depo.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2011