are you jealous?

are you jealous that your ex husbands new girlfriend or wife is prettier , more athletic than you, better shape than you or has a better career than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Damn....I wish my X husband would just find someone good....
    I would never be jealous of her because she can have him....::))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I am totally not jealous of my ex's new wife. I pity her for being stuck with him and he's putting her through all the same shit he put me through and I'm just glad not it's not me anymore.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No. Even if she was better looking than me I would never be jealous of her. I'd just feel sorry for her.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• nope because she isn't....even if she were, I feel a bit more sorry for her not knowing the real him I am sure.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• All of the responses are from women that are happy to be rid of their ex but there's a lot of women that weren't wanting the breakup. I think I would be jelous of a couple of mine's even if they were dog ugly and bald because I wish it had worked out for us.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• no i'm not jealous cause i think i am prettier then her. plus i know that they didn't get married out of love. she cheated on him shortly after they got married. he read in her journal that " i know this is the man i'm suppose to be with" i kinda feel sorry for my ex being in a love less marriage. he was not the best husband but he has a kind heart. he just had a drug problem that i didn't want to live like that. he is now clean but stuck with her. it's funny cause everyone else said they felt bad for the new wife but their ex's where i feel for him. i wanted to break up and it only took me forever to find the one and only for me. i'm blessed though so i don't get jealous of the ex at all. i have my love. he doesn't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No. I'm fine being myself and I put stock in who I am not in what someone else is or looks like. He lost me and she's stuck with him. So why would I be jealous of someone who is stuck with a jerk? LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• my husbands x was fat...i dont mean a lil big cause im a curvy girl but i mean she was really overweight...so nope not jealous of that. although she did have huge tits..im jealous of that cause my husabnd loves big boobs
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I want my husband to find someone else! maybe if he got layed he would not be such a jerk!
    RCDragons27

Answer by RCDragons27 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Why would you be jealous over someone your EX is with? He is your EX for a reason. Who cares?
    Anonymous