Need some advise please...

Ok, I have been MIA lately with very little time at a computer. What I was wondering is has anyone ever heard of the grocerygame? If so please tell me if it really is worth it. Also I am just really starting this couponing and was wondering if anyone had any sites that would be great for a beginner.

Thank you

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know about the grocerygame. For couponing I really like Hip2Save . com. She shows you how to use coupons and how to stack them and where to use them! I've found it a great site for beginners! :)
    Courtney530

Answer by Courtney530 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yep, hip2save is great, the grocery game IMO is a scam
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Check out www.coupon-wizards.com That site can answer all your questions and more. Brian, the main guy, does free webinars to explain how everything works. They also have a fan page on facebook which is very informative as well.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011