Trust issues

Me and the love of my life for 3 years both dont trust eachother for one thing each. i dont trust him that he stopped watching porn.sometimes i trust him and sometimes i cant stand it when hes alone with the internet because hes betrayed my trust twice by watching it behind my back. and he cant trust me at parties or with other guys by myself because i cheated on him when i was really drunk. but we both love eachother very much and have a really great mutual relationship. i am kinda alright that we both dont trust eachother with one thing each but then i dont know if its a good thing to have in a relationship. am i making sence? will we be alright?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Can I ask why he can't watch porn? LOL
    Anonymous

• I have serious trust issues and my man knows it. I've been cheated on and other stuff. He is very understanding and works with me. So yeah, I think u guys will be ok. I think eventually all the trust will be there.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• because i do everything you wants sexually and i dont feel like its right that he should be able to watch naked women having sex. i see as cheating
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Without trust there can be no relationship. Trust is fundamental in building, establishing and maintaining a strong relationship. This relationship will never last.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you both want to be trusted. Then you BOTH must work to earn the trust that was lost.

What are the two of you doing to earn trust again? Have the two of you worked out issues that led to you cheating? Have the two of you worked out the issues that you have in regards to him watching porn? In regards to porn, have the two of you worked towards a livable compromise with one another, or is it a no-go no matter what?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Sounds like you have trust issues with yourself.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• lifes sooo much easier when you trust.
    i had those issues also but got over that hump
    it is possible, remind yourself that you wouldnt want to go sneak other men in your life
    your man's probably stoked on you, so be confident and he will love you even more and will not want to do anything behind your back :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• you will be alright but try to be ok with him watching porn. the best way to get over it is to try to enjoy it yourself ok!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’there is nothing wrong with your partner watching porn..you should try watching it with him..i think you two need to figure out why you can't trust eachother..you can not live your lifes with no trust with one another..it will only destroy u..wish you the best
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2011