Did you ever feel like you wanted to things completely different in your life ?

I do I just don't know what yet.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• No...
    I'm actually perfectly content and happy with my life as a mommy and wife.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i think everyone wants a different life sometimes. just gotta make the best of it and stay happy. maybe if your financially stable then move away and start over.
    Keriii24

Answer by Keriii24 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No, actually I am completely happy with my life! A phenomenal husband who is a dedicated soldier, a SAHM of 5, and God to guide me, but I hope you find your way!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I used to, so I changed them. I am happy now and although there are some things I would like to be different I am content. For instance Id love more financial security. Id love for my adult son to stop drinking. Id love our state school budget not be cut. So yes, some things Id like to see differently, but I also understand I dont control most of those things. I just worked on what I could control to bring me happiness until I finally found it.

Answer by gemgem at 2:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've felt that way before. Some things I was able to change. Others, I've had to learn to live with. I guess that is just life as an adult. I wish you luck with figuring out what you want!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Haven't felt like that, being a wife a mommy to two little girls has made me feel whole. I'm going to college for a good career, and then just enjoying life.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• hmm only if i know what i want to change then i feel that way then i change it.
    when i felt i needed MORE out of life i started reading the bible. i was always a metal head drunk fool
    but once i reached the point of "this is it?" i started doing some soul searching
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’i don't know if i want things totally diff in my life..but since dealing with my father's death and family things..and a bad custody situation my husband and i are in trying to fight for what we believe is right with his oldest daughter..i feel i want a change im not sure what kind of change i am looking for but i am deff looking for something..i love my husband i love my children i love what we have together but i feel like i am searching for something..maybe you just need to do what i am doing some soul seraching trying to figure out who u are who you want to be ect..hope things work out for you best of luck..take care
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011