I love how... adult content

People bash other people on here...and that person isnt even around for it...whats wrong with people? Why are people so immature?? That proves nothing but your being a bully on a effing computer cuz i bet they wouldnt say half the s^&* they do to anyones face. I dont get what they think their proving...I currently have a post dedicated to bashing me alone..Seriously how am i worth that much dam effort if you dont like me so much... i think i have some crazy crushes lol...oh yea..i know what ill do today...sit on my comp and bully people i dont even know. PLease get a life... im just ranting..:D

s.zambrana25

Asked by s.zambrana25 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I heard this saying "Arguing with someone on the internet is like running the special olympics even if you win you are still retarded." I take that to mean people who fight and say mean things over the internet.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• hun let hatter hate, aint no sence in getting all worked up about a bunch of catty ass women. hatters need a job too and feel blessed that they are thinking that much of you to dedicate there time and energy to YOU! cause i certainly dont have time or energy to even deicate time for me much less anyone else!
    my favorite qoute of ALL times is" love me or hate me either way is in my favorite, if you love me your thinking about me, if you hate me your still thinking about me so i win"
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Maybe the post "bashing" you is not bashing you at all. Maybe your question spurred an honest thought and question, not meant in any way to bash you?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @sandraberke.....that reminds me of what Katt Williams (comedian) said "If you've got 14 haters...you better figure out a way to have 20 by the end of summer, it's they whole JOB to hate, let them people do their job...if there are any haters out there who don't have someone to hate on, feel free to hate on me!" lol

@OP....don't let it get to you, takes too much energy just let the haters do they job! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• and most of the time, when they are mean or say cruel things, it is behind the Anonymous status...that is how you REALLY know they wouldn't say it in person.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• lol name or not..its not like their sayin it to my face..its alot easier to sit on a comp and bash then say it. Their names dont mean anything its not like it tells me who they r.
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i feel the same way. what shocks me is that post about me was yesterday..they still keep it goin! :D wow huh? Im so LOVED!!! :D
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I hadnt thought anything about it till i got on here and i saw i was still the topic of convo..LOL...i think its just shocks me how crazy some of these "ladies: are. Like you said sandra how do they have time for all that? I dont...i find it hard to believe im the only one...now i know im not the only one..haha

s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The only issue i have is how on earth did i end up meeting all these haters. It wouldve been nice to meet the "non haters" initially..thats why i joined this site..i was starting to think it was all haters..thanks for proving me wrong. LOL
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Awesome way of putting it pinkdragon36...thats how i feel...i love Kat Williams BTW. lol
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011