How long is your hair?

How long is your hair now? And do you need a cut, love the length, or are you trying to grow out?

KateDinVA

Asked by KateDinVA at 2:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've always wanted to shave me head....well I used a 1 inch clip on the trimmer, but I finally did it about 4 days ago. LOL....almost chickened out but I was so sick of my hair.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's just past my shoulders, it was a little longer but I just got it cut. I think I'm going to try to let it grow out though if it doesn't start causing me to have headaches again.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's a slightly angled short bob, back is to my hairline, front is about to my chin. Just cut it 2 weeks ago. Like it.
    Anonymous

• LONG! It's about 4 inches above my butt. I like it long.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i have been trying to grow my hair passed my shoulder blades for the passed 2 years and it never seems to grow. i just get split ends then i gotta cut them off and then im back at the same length. i hate it! i want long pretty hair.
    Keriii24

Answer by Keriii24 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's just above the strap from my bra that goes across the back. I've been letting it grow but I think around the time this baby (I'm 15 weeks) comes I'll chop quite a bit off. I'll Have 4 under 4 so it will be one less thing to worry about!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Its just past my shoulder blades. Im definitly growing it out.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 2:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• short, its like a modern mullet...thats probably an oximoron. Lol it looks nice I think. I spike it in the back, and have it long enough to tuck behind my ears in the front. I just cut it a few weeks ago :)
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Mine is shoulder length and layered, I love this length, and go get it done again whenever c

Answer by older at 2:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's pretty long.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011