I think I have stomache virus. TMI adult content

This is the first time in a long time and my doctor won't tell me anything on the phone. I haven't been able to hold anything down, in either direction, and my stomache is cramping very badly. I am not running fever and I don't have body aches. I am late but only a few days and it's not uncommon for me to be late.

sweetangie79

Asked by sweetangie79 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Pregnant?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The problem is pregnancy symptoms and the flue can sometimes mimick each other. While its totally possible for you to have the flue without a temp, it could also be a possibility that you could be pregnant. I would get a test from the dollar store and test, and I would also stay as best hydrated as you can. If you cant even get water into you, youll soon get dehydrated and if youre pregnant you could lose the baby, and if you arent pregnant its still very very very bad news. I really hope you feel better soon. ((hugs))
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 2:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's over and I feel me again.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011