Which game console

Should I ask for, for myself? I have decided to ask for a game console this Christmas. I just can't figure out which one has the most to offer for the most reasonable price. It seems all the "extras"are what cost so much. Really the only thing I play right now is Guitar Hero and may be interested in dancing games or game shows (boring, right?) I was hoping someone might have advice for me. Thanks!!

sararsara

Asked by sararsara at 12:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Holidays

• It sounds like the Wii would be perfect for you. They have Dance Dance and Guitar Hero. I have the PS3 and the graphics are great and the games are fantastic, but since you like dancing games the Wii is for you.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• just bought a WII and it;s a blast!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• hands down Wii. It is a game system that doesn't suck your brain out and turn it to mush.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I LOVE MY WIIIII ITS GREATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 3:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The Wii! We have one and it is a ton of fun. We also have Dance Dance Revolution, that is so hard, I'm totally a white girl and have NO rhythm. But there are tons of games for it that are so much fun.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008