Is motherhood what you thought it was going to be ?

Honestly on my part its way better than what I thought all the scary stories people told me I didnt experience I am having fun so far he is only 8 months so heres to the next billions lol

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 2:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• We had a rocky start compared to what most parents go through but my son is 3-1/2 and its AMAZING.. I love being my sons mommy so much~~!!!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Its more. I love my kids and they have really made my life full. Any problems or tests have been worth it and made me a better person and mother.

Answer by gemgem at 2:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• OMG NO, NO AND NO AGAIN...LOL If I tried to explain it here, I'd have to write a book. Love them but glad they are grown now.
    darter

Answer by darter at 2:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• PS .... Im sure I would have had a more pleasant experience if I had a child with my current dh though.
    darter

Answer by darter at 2:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's way better then I could ever imagine it would have been my son is 4 years old and he is my everything. =]
    HaydensMommy4

Answer by HaydensMommy4 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, especially in the beginning. I wouldn't change it for the world though. I think it's the most rewarding thing I have ever done or will do it my life. I love being a mother to my little boy. He makes me happier than I've ever been :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 2:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• There things that are harder than I thought they would be and there are many other things that are much more fun than I thought. All in all it is really a different experience than I had imagined. For me it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done and I am sure that it will continue until my child is grown and becomes an adult.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is far better and less stressful than what I thought. My DD is my everything, and she is perfect.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My son had extreme colic and acid reflux. 15 minute naps were normal and infrequent. I hated so many people for telling me "babies just sleep all the time." I had a very very sick pregnancy and then emergency c-section at 37 wks. NOTHING turned out the way everyone said it would.
    He will be 6 this year and I am real nervous to do it again but we have been trying since December. Can't get any worse right??
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 3:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am so happy with motherhood! I love cooking and cleaning, and playing and interacting with our 5 kids~! I didnt think it was as fun and easy as it is! I LOVE being mommy!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011