Is scream 4 worth it?

I liked the scream movies and am getting out tonight to have some me time, and I'm thinking a movie sounds really good. So is it worth it?..I know it's just a slasher flick that'll follow the same plot line as the first 3 did and that it won't be scary like today's horror movies are. Jut curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• my brother went to see it he thought it was good.. I am not sure if its worth it..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wait, there are scary movies still made?! Huh, maybe it's just because I've seen so many, but none scare me anymore, even the classics. Anyway, I saw Scream 4 on opening day and I loved it. I'm a HUGE Wes Craven (*bows to worship him*) fan, and a horror movie fan (even the cheesy ones), so I loved it, but that doesn't mean other people will lol. I'm a bit biased because of my Wes obsession, but I can't wait til it's on DVD.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011