• In the Spotlight:

House cleaners$$$

If you have a house keeper/cleaner how much do you pay them and how often do they come? also exactly what do they do?-very detailed please:)
thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• I dont at home but I do at our office. I know it's not exactly the same but:

She sweeps and mops about 600 sf and vaccums about another 500 sf. She dusts everything, takes out the trash. There are 2 bathrooms (no tub/shower of course). She cleans the glass front door and window at the entrance but no other windows. She has several bookshelves that require a lot of dusting up high (like on a stool) and she mentioned that added to her cost (even though I think she skips them sometimes). We pay her $75/wk. It takes her and a teenage daughter about 2 hrs.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008