Should i tell my docter

Me and my boyfriend were having sex unproyected and i didnt think anything of it. I didnt really pay atention to the pregnacy symptoms.So i didn't think i was regnant. One day in class a was horse playing with a friend of mine and he told me to stop hitting hm or he was going to hit me . I laughed and continued to play he punched me very hard in my stomach it didn't hurt where he hit me the pain shot to my left sid and it hurt very bad then and there i knew the baby was dead weird cuz i didnt kno i was pregnant.two days later i came on a early period and theside stomach pain continues to get worse i used heating and ice pads they didnt work it felt like the pain was too deep.I bleed through severial weeks.Sceary heavy bleed and i couldnt stand up straight or dance. my mother told me it sounded like a miscarage and she would kill me so the next day i lied n saidi was done bleeding.should i tell my docter im 18 now

MiszNewStuff

Asked by MiszNewStuff at 3:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YES
    serenitysmom20

Answer by serenitysmom20 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I probably would.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My 'advice' - go to the doctor tell him/her what happened and make sure that all is well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• YES you tell your doctor. You're 18 so your mom will NOT be told.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• first off i would of payed more attention in english class, 2nd off are you done bleeding? go to your gyno girl- altho there is no way to tell if it was a pregnancy or not. this story sounds...werid to me..
    Anonymous

• A) Yes, tell your doctor. It may not have even been a miscarriage. B) You didn't think anything about having unprotected sex with your boyfriend?! Hello! C) You're friends with guys who punch you so hard in the stomach that it could have caused a miscarriage or internal damage?

Tell your doctor. Get a checkup. Buy a box of condoms. Find different friends.

I'm not trying to be funny here...I don't want you ending up like one of the other moms one periodically reads about on here.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• its a MYTH that you can miscarry that way. read some stuff before you get pregnant again..if you even were.
    Anonymous

• Thanks everyone
    MiszNewStuff

Comment by MiszNewStuff (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011