Need feedback on standard Graco infant seat vs. Graco 30,32,35.

The new larger sizes weren't available when I had my first baby 3 years ago. Now that there's more options... is the larger Graco's significantly larger? Will they fit in my vehicles (a Ford Focus and a 4 door Dodge truck)? Will the larger Graco's really make it possible to use rear facing til one year old or even 18 months? Thanks for your feedback.

vixenmama

Asked by vixenmama at 3:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• Infant carriers, as in grace snugride35 aren't meant for extended rear facing. You'll need to get A graco Smart seat or other convertible car seat
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The infant seats are all about the same size, just with different weight limits. The deciding factor in how long you will be able to use any of these is weight, and height. Baby can safely continue to use infant seat as long as they're under the weight limit, and there is at least 1 inch of hard shell above baby's head.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• PS. I have a Graco MyRide 65 that I ERF my almost 4 year old in, just so you know it can be done (thought it's a convertible, not infant seat)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011