Pain in private part when i walk ?

Since i woke up this morning ive been in pain down there when i walk its really bothering me and i cant just called my doctor's office and make an appointment they usually tell me to go to the ER but i dont wanna go and wait there for hours so i dont know what is wrong with me or if i should to hospital .Advice ladies please . im 19 weeks and 3 days .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your pubic bone can seperate when you are pregnant. if its in that area it might be that.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 3:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ThatboysMom@ no its inside my private part .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Search pubic symphysis.... I'm sure it will describe to a t. What your experiencing
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Is it a constant pain or like a jult of pain? I remember having a julting pain inside my "privates" sometimes when I walked during pregnancy. It came and went. Don't you have a number to a nurse you can call with any pregnancy related questions? I wouldn't go to the emergency room unless its seriously bothering you and you can't get a hold of your ob. But I would ask for a number to call if you have questions, the next time you have an appt.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I know both in very early pregnancy and again around 20 weeks I got shooting pains in my cervix. Are you feeling baby move yet? I would get pains sometimes if he was positioned wrong or kicking into my cervix, severly uncomfortable and just overall felt wrong. It woudl feel like i needed to hold myself from the pain, very awkward in public and around family lol. But it could also be something like a UTI which is common at abotu 20 weeks and can present really differently during pregnancy. Take a warm bath and see if that helps, if not call your ob in the morning.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 6:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• GoldenLinds@ i dont think its a UTI cus i just went to the doctor this past friday and my urine looked fine i think it was from intercourse that i had last night .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011