Are you the person in contr of the family finances?

if so why?
if not why?

Does things work out for the best the way they are??

Jesuscares4you

Asked by Jesuscares4you at 3:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• yes
    I take care of everything related to the household

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• For the most part. He makes finaly desisions in all big stuff.

It works for us because he doesn't like to do it. And I like control.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Most of the time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes, because it "stresses" him out.
    I don't care, I like doing it and I am the nerd of the relationship.
    It works out great for us.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes. I am good with money and my husband wants nothing to do with any of it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes, because my hubby gets stressed out with it. I make sure the bills are paid on time and budget for food, gas, nonessentials. He used to complain until I gave him the respinsibility for 2 months, needless to say, he gets paid and hads it all over to me, he says its one less thing he has to be in charge of.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We both are and it works out well. I work as a computer systems analyst in the IT department of a large electronics company and hubby is a corporate accountant at an investment house
    momdonna2g

Answer by momdonna2g at 3:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I pay all the bills in my house. As far as buying things for the house DH and I handle that together, if we are going to make a big purchase we talk about it. If I need to buy clothes for the kids I will just mention it to him so he knows I'm spending money, just like if he needs study guides for a test or something.

It seems to work well this way. Since I am home all the time it is easier for me to remember when everything needs to be paid.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My hubs and I both work full time and we are both in charge of the finances and paying the bills. He has set bills he pays, I have certain bills that I pay.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Me and my man hooked up kinda late in life and we each like having our own accounts. So he pays everything and I give him a check for half. It works for us.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011