Am I Freaking Out Or Its Just Pregnancy?

Hello Everyone =]

So I Have A Few Questions:

Something happened to me this morning while i was at work, i was talking to a customer and all of a sudden i felt like the floor was moving and everything around me was spinning real fast i felt really weak and really really hot kinda like i was going to faint.. i went called my doctor and he instructed me to go in and see him.. i went they took my blood pressure and a sample of my urine he measured my baby and he said " Your Running Out Of Space and Dehydrated" I understand the dehydrated part but what did he mean by YOUR RUNNING OUT OF SPACE? does this mean the baby can come early? am 34 weeks? am i really jusst dehydrated or do you think something else is wrong with me? am freaking out! this is my first pregnancy please help me!!! have u felt like this before?

munchkinmami

Asked by munchkinmami at 3:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would just make sure you drink plenty of fluids and if you have a question about what your doctor said about running out of space then i would call them back and ask them. Congrats!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• He is right on you being dehydrated. When I was pg with all three of my baby's, I would feel the same way if I didn't drink enough water. I had to drink water all the time with my kids or I would get dizzy, light headed, as well as tingly(feeling like I was going to faint). But as fear as the no room, I have never heard of that, so I don't know. Drink lots os water and good luck with ur baby.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I Asked Him What Does That Mean ( Your Running Out Of Space), He Said Am Too Petite And The Baby Is Getting A Little Too Big For Me.. Do You Think The Baby Might Come Early And He Dosen't Want To Tell Me To Now Worry Me???
    munchkinmami

Comment by munchkinmami (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i do get those feelings also where i felt really hot all the sudden and dizzy and had to sit down..i didnt call my doctor it went away after a few minutes. i think it just is a normal thing with pregnancy but def keep hydrated its very important! and about the running out of space thing i dont know?? maybe theres no more room in your belly for the baby? i would call and ask if you cant get it out of your head!
    angie5430

Answer by angie5430 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The dehydration is pretty normal but you need to stay on top of it. As for runnign out of space. Well, it mostly likely was an off way of saying if you stand or sit for too long then the baby is going to compress nerves, areteries and all sorts of other stuff making you very dizzy very suddenly sometimes. Its pretty normal and as far as I've ver heard no indication of when you will go into labor. I get stars and hot flashes and dizzyness and sudden bursts in my bp all the time.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 6:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011