I wanted a boy with all my heart...........im having a girl

anyone have daughters how much heartache is it? teenage years.

scaredmom000

Asked by scaredmom000 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Youll love that little girl like nothing else in this world. She is a blessing.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• this section isn't to post if YOU"RE a teen,its for ladies with teen kids
    Anonymous

• Anon it appears she's asking about this age range, so she's right on with posting in this section.

I don't have teen girls, but have to tell you - tween boys can be just as much of a drama queen as a girl can.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have three boys and one little girl, My angel. When boys are younger they are pretty wild, guns, cars, wrestling, ect. and girls are sweet, quite and calm. But yea you do have more to worry about when a girl starts dating. Wearing clothes we don't approve of, but no matter what boy or girl you will love, cherish, and be there for them. Just hope on a healthy baby, boy or girl it is not easy.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• And having boys is no walk in the park. I raised two. Girls (raised one) at least tend to talk enough that you can kinda tell what is going on in their lives...my boys just clammed up and you had no idea what was going on till it smacked you in the head.

I don't think one is better than the other, just different. Enjoy her. :)
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• kissingWell, I've ALWAYS wanted a boy...all boys would have been fine with me. My boys are the most loving people in the world. I have a 2 year old daughter and she is SO MUCH FUN! I was ok with all boys...no mood swings, pms, short shorts (that they even make for toddlers). She has a mind of her own and has a say on what she wears. My boys could care less.... Oh but she is the funniest, most loving, gives hugs, makes me smile and is a JOY in my life. Even when I didn't know what I wanted, or thought what I wanted, God saw a different plan and a different reason. Be blessed that your daughter is healthy and don't worry about not having your boy, be glad for your daughter!

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• That's the funny thing about getting pregnant. You have a 50/50 chance of getting the sex you want. Best you come to terms with that and love your child as though they are what you want.

Honestly it doesn't matter if you have a boy or a girl. They will be who they will be and you still need to love them.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have two daughters aged 14 and 18 and it all depends on your relationship with them.   My girls know they can talk to me about anything without being judged or criticised and that means I have never been blindsided and my girls get good advice without feeling suffocated.  You have to be willing to let go and let them grow up to be who they want to be, not who you want them to be.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• each teen is different. my DD ~ 18 was and is way easier then my DS ~ 16. have open communications with her, but be a parent 1st. You can be her friend when she's an adult.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 5:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011