Is it confusing for them?

I have a one year old and me and her dad are not together. she hardly see's him anymore and i live with my boyfriend. he loves her and she loves him. my ? is does it confuse her about who her daddy is?

serenitysmom20

Asked by serenitysmom20 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It might be confusing. But do u really care? If your man has stepped up to the plate then he is her daddy.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• were you and her daddy together while she was younger? my kids are going through that too. But they are 2 and 3. they know who he is because we use to live together. but i guess it depends.
    alicia37863

Answer by alicia37863 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• at this age I am not sure if it confuses her especially if she doesn't see her real father very much. As she gets older it might confuse her and you may have to explain thing to her. For me my son was 10 when he started asking questions and it wasn't because he saw his bio father, but because his bio father mother, so his grandmother, is in his life. He wanted to know why he had 3 grandmothers so we explained things to him then. He was okay with it, although he still doesn't talk to his bio father.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011