14 dpo is bfn :(

I tested today and igot bfn well mybe next month and i still got chance until af will not showed her ugly face on the 30th ...but no af sign i just only have a tender boobs usually i if af is coming my boobs is hurting...what do you think bout this? and i felt hot also which is unusual to me.

uyro

Asked by uyro at 3:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry you haven't got your BFP, but you still have a few days to go if you are due on the 30th. Maybe wait it out and test then - not everyone gets a BFP before their period, even using first response. You are 5 days away from missing your period, so it is still early days. I did get a faint line at 5 days before my period was due, but it was soooo faint that even DH couldn't see it. I presume that as you are 14 DPO and still not due on for another 5 days your cycles are longer than 28 days. Have you tried charting and / or using OPKs?
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• are you serious im not due to get mine til the 30th either but im staying strong and waiting it out...i did test the weekend and get a neg but im still thinking im preggo..mainly bc last time i didnt get a positive til 3days after my cycle was due...dont give up girl you are not in the boat alone..you never know manybe we will both get our bfp!!!! Wait it out girl lol
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• baby dust for both of us hope we got our bfp.Im gonna test again this friday finger crossed for both of us.i cant wait to see that two line this is my first time of ttc.!!!!Goodluck on us..
    uyro

Comment by uyro (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011