What would happen if you didn't check the lil box before you hit submit?

For anyone that posts anon. What do you think would happen if you meant to post something incognito, but the lil box didn't check like you meant it to then you hit submit and poof your nasty or less than appealing message is out there for all to see with your name and picture next to it?

I never post anon, but if I did I figure it would be something I really would rather not have people associate with me for me to post hidden.

What would you do or say since you obviously cannot take it back?

Geminus

Asked by Geminus at 12:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can take it back. You can just delete your response and chances are only a couple people would see it if you caught it immediately.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think most people would go "oh crap" and delete it and hope that nobody read it =] I've done that a few times...NOT because I was going to be a nasty bitch (I'm not usually one, but I'd rather show my face if I'm going to be one), but because it was an anonymous-only question. *shrug* I dunno. lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well they could hit the box before they type the response so they don't have to worry about it. Just a thought?
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You CAN take it back once you hit delete, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think it would serve some people right. LOL. But yea, you can delete it before it's even really "out there" for anyone to see.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thats why I would always check my post! If it wasnt anon like I wanted, then I would delete it and redo it immediately!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008