SEX SEX SEX TMI adult content

My husband wants to do it alot!!! And im just not as horny as i used to be! I feel bad constantly denying him of the goods but he asks for it at times where we can't have sex. And im not into that much anymore! What can i do? He seriouslly asks all the time for oral or sex whenever we get a second alone! i dont mind and i like that he wants to have sex but he has to understand that the best time for us to have sex is after kids go to bed or something like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• BAHAHAHAHA!!!! some of these answers kill me..what is with this "my duties as a wife crap" What about his duties as a husband and understanding and respecting that you don't feel like it?? Since when do men get the priority when it comes to sex?? Just b/c they always think with the wrong heads!!! Gimme a break. It's completely ridiculous to think that way. You're not his slave....geez....

anyway, sorry OP, you just need to explain that things are different now that there are kids in the house and he needs to get a grip (no pun intended)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I hear you all the way... i just tell him he has a hand... he did it before he can do it again... sometimes i just dont think that they understand... but sometimes after the kiddos are sleeping maybe you could just be spotaneous
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I know what you mean. But the kids have to be taken care of. You hubby will be okay. I feel bad telling mine no too but its just not possible to have sex ALL the time Lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• He should understand already that the he will get it once the children are in bed, so he should hold out until that time. He will not die.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• How can i fufill his every need when my kids are awake. Leave them unattended???? Plz
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Sound like a man, They always think you can just put the kids to bed or something. During the day I'm really busy with four kids and cooking and cleaning but after they go to sleep things calm down.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Psh, sex is a 2 way street. Just because hubby says now doesn't mean he is going to get it. It's a compromise!!!! I am his wife, his equal. He didn't marry me to be on my knees. We talk a lot and he knows that things a stressful. Keeping up with the kids, the house, it's all a lot of work. So now that he knows this,he takes over things, like he gets the kids in their jammies now, he picks the table up after dinner... All of the little things make my life a little easier, and a happy wife means dh is going to get it more often....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have the opposite problem I always want and he never want
    LinaG02

Answer by LinaG02 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I understand where your coming from, I got 3 boys and yes its very hard to "do it" when they are awake. But when my man "needs it" he usually gets it. We mostly do it when they are sleeping. your husband can wait. he can hold off for a few until ur not so busy. will not kill him i promise. lol
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We have sex A LOT. It may be amped up right now cuz DH just got home from Army training, but we've always humped like rabbits...I say if the kids are occupied, and depending on their ages, do it when you can. Sex makes for a happy relationship =] Obviously, there's more than just that, but it definitely helps!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011