Cost of tattoo removal?

i'm planning on enrolling into a nursing program where i am unsure of their tattoo policy. i might need to remove my 3 small tattoos of the names of my kids to get into the program. how much would it cost? they are in black ink and not very thick lines, very simple script and each no larger than the length of your index finger. pls refrain from the "you should have thought of that before" type replies or whatever other negative responses you may have. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Where are they located?? I know many RN's myself included that has tattoos. Some of my co-workers tattoos are visible, mine are not.. In school, we just had to cover them if they were visible outside our scrubs..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• my tattoos cannot be covered easily as they are on my hands and wrist.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• $200 - $500 per session. An average tattoo takes 3-5 sessions (some can take considerably more). So you'd be looking at about $10,000 total.
    Anonymous

• We have a local company that does it for $150 and only takes usually one session but could take two.
    Anonymous

• 5 times $500 is $2,500 not $10,000
    Anonymous

• Multiplying by her multiple tattoos and the possibility that it could take more sessions. Thanks for being bitchy about it.
    Anonymous

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• wow im not sure about the removal what i would do is just call the school you wanna go to and ask them before you go through all that gl
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011