Either 90% of the people out there are inconsiderate drivers or I am just a magnet for them. Why do people drive like they are the only person on the road? What you do on the road directly affects the drivers around you...do people not realize, or care about, this?
- Driving 15 mph below the speed limit when there is no not a passing zone for miles
- Passing someone on a freeway and then, as you get beside of them, go the same speed they are
- Pulling out in front of someone causing them to hit their breaks
- Going speed limit when in a passing zone and slowing down when not in a passing zone and then speeding back up when back in a passing zone...
- Not getting over for people as they are merging onto the freeway if you are able to
- Not dimming your bright lights as another vehicle passes or when you are semi-close behind someone
There are more, I'm sure, but I'm so irritated after coming across a ^%*&(^*&%* on the way home this afternoon that I just can't think straight.
These kinds of things happen to me so often that I'm seriously starting to wonder if people do this kind of stuff to me on purpose. Do these people just not care? Do they not think? Are they not paying attention to what is around them? Are they psychos trying to cause someone to go into road rage so that they can sue them?
Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by Tracys2 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by janet116 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by bdflykisses at 4:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by nmmama09 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
The getting over people as they are merging onto the freeway if possible thing. They do not have to. The person getting onto the freeway is suppose to yield and stop if necessary coming onto the freeway.
What bothers me the most is I will be driving in town going the speed limit and people act like I am driving slow. Most people around here drive(in town) 10miles per hour over the speed limit it seems
Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011
Answer by dullscissors at 4:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011