Why isnt my period coming????

I recently got clean off of drugs and i take medication every morning and it never has effected my period before and now i havent had my period all of Oct or Nov and i am starting to get worried.

sweetkrissy

Asked by sweetkrissy at 12:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your body has to get back to normal. It could be stress too. Stop thinking about it. If you're worried, go buy a test...walmart brand isnt expensive.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Weight changes can mess with your period. I'd just take a test.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Because you had sex and you could be pregnant... it could also be the meds... So take a test, if it's neg then wait a week and re-test... if THAT'S neg and no period, go get bloodwork
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well i bought a test in Oct came back Negative. I also bought like 3 in the Month of November and those all came back Negative. I have been on this med for a while well since i got clean from drugs and ive been clean for like 5 months and i had my period normal for the first couple months i was on the med. I go to the GYN on the 12th i just dont want them to tell me well you have a huge tumer on your ovaries thats why you dont get your period lol i know im over reacting but i am just nervous i want to be pregnant and i just think i am going to have a crappy result rather then them telling im preggo. thats the result i want but i feel like there gonna tell me something is terribly wrong with my body.....I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR even when i was using drugs. i have never missed a period except when i was preggo with my daughter
    sweetkrissy

Answer by sweetkrissy at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008