What are the best pads to use for the bleeding after you have a baby?

alainalee

Asked by alainalee at 4:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• Always Nightime with wings! I should have stock in it!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The ones they give you at the hospital, then the ones tpfor overnight, heavy periods make surer they are longs, then I went to the thin over nights....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• When I came home with my last little man, I used the hospital ones until I ran out (they sent a bunch home with me..they are like totally huge,lol.) After that I used Always LONG with Wings..and while the bleeding was really heavy..I used 2 at once..just to make sure my entire panty was covered and I had no mess.Yuck..gotta love being a woman.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I loved Always extra longs with wings, and still now if I have to wear a pad, that is the only one I will buy. I wore them after having all 4 of my children.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've always preferred Always brand, and they make overnight/maximum absorbency ones that are great for when the bleeding is heavy right at first.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• After I had my son I sent my hubby to the store to get pads...he came back with panty liners lol. I looked at him and asked what the heck I was going to do with those lol. He went back and very embarrassed he asked for help, and come home with the biggest pads I have ever seen. But they worked. Just make sure they are LONG and have wings.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Always INFINITY Overnights are phenomenal.....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• depends, no joke. they are the SHIT!!!!
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 4:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I use to cut depends to fit my panties and it worked like a charm.
    HaydensMommy4

Answer by HaydensMommy4 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I used poise pads they are supposed to be for urinal incontinence but i bled so heavy they were perfect after giving birth. They fit in your undies like a pad they are just a little wider and thicker and have better absorbency.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 4:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011