How do I stop doing it? adult content

So this guy I've been having sex with lately figured out how to get me to squirt and now even when I play with myself alone it still happens.. He's the first guy that has ever gotten me to squirt and now I can't stop doing it.. I don't know if it's gross or if guys don't like it. I feel embarrassed by it. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• That's never happened to me...I have seen some people wanting to know HOW to make themselves do it..seems a little weird to me, but apparently some people like it. I dunno.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i find it gross myself but now it just happens whenever i have sex or play with myself. i feel so dirty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What are you talking about?????

Answer by louise2 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Some guys probably like it.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow, Most guys do like it, My dh is the only one that has been able to hit that spot for me, and I couldn't ether I wouldn't worry about it too much..
    Anonymous

• Wait for menopause to stop it! That's what I did. Men love it. Just enjoy. Not everyone can relax enough to do it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I did it once.....Ew...thankfully it was only once. Don't know how to tell you to stop though...sorry.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Hun, men find that SEXY! My SO is making that a goal since its only happened to me a couple times (not with him, lol) He wants to make be squirt! LOL Men love it! I say cherish it & don't be ashamed of it. It's not gross at all!!! It means you are more in tune with your body and you are having kick ass orgasms. LOL

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have never found a way to stop it. I can't see myself ever wanting to stop it.. LOL It feels far too good.. Most men, find it extremely erotic, exciting, and pleasurable. Every aspect of it, from the visual, to feeling it, to the pleasure they feel from being able to bring a woman to such heights of orgasm.. I've have not met a man yet who does not like it. I'm sure there are some out there, I just haven't ever met one in my 48 years. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011