One of the suspects in the MD McDonald's beating did it before

The 18 year old suspect in the beating of a 22 year old woman at a Baltimore, MD McDonalds last week was arrested at the same McDonalds for the same thing last July.

That victim left McD's and was pursued. She fought back and called 911 when they started to attack her teenaged daughter. For some insane reason, the charges were dropped at the victim's request.

Hopefully this time they will stick.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/mcdonalds-attacker-prior-bust-908732

DSamuels

Asked by DSamuels at 4:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• For some insane reason, the charges were dropped at the victim's request.

***

jaw drop

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Ya, I wonder who threatened her or her kids to drop the request....
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I know Lori.

In October, a Baltimore County judge ruled that charges would not be further pursued against Brown, according to court records, which do not further explain that “nolle prosequi” decision.

[Update: Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger told TSG that the criminal counts against Brown were dropped at the victim’s request.]

I'm wondering if it was from fear, maybe she had been threatened?
    DSamuels

Comment by DSamuels (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Okay...I don;t care HOW "intimidating" this 18 year old was LAST YEAR...but I still would have prosecuted her butt all the way to prison!!

What's NOT surprising is, she got away with it the first time, and whaddayaknow, she did it again!! UGH!! I hope the other victim "teams up" with the latest victim and they send her away for life!! I'll bet the other women in prison won't take too kindly to her!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• They have done this before how scared that woman must have been to drop charges. I hope she goes to jail this time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I read an update. She is being held on $150,000 bond. I'm hoping she won't be able to post it! Her partner in the beating is 14 and has been charged as a juvenile.
    DSamuels

Comment by DSamuels (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's sad that the 14 year old isn't being tried as an adult. Violent crimes should always be charged as an adult.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• And, what about the McDonalds employees that stood around and did nothing?! I know they cant be prosecuted for anything but that looks really bad for the restaurant. What a bunch of cowards!
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Wow ..obviously the first victim was terrified of the repercussions if she pressed on.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I hope the city prosecutor takes it on if she drops it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011