What do you think??

I am 27 with a 5 yr old and married to a great man for 7 rs. I got my degree last year in massage therapy which took 2 yrs. I am happy. I have been so TIRED! My whole life I can remember not quite having as much energy as others. I always find something to blame it on. When my son was little and such a hand full or maybe school stress or seasonal allergies or periods or my ovarian cyst issues or having a "viral." When I was little I can't even count how many times the Dr told me I had a viral when my mom took me in for it. I am not depressed. I have always had such a hard time getting up in the morning and can sleep 12 or more hours and still feel tired. I have blamed it on hormonal imbalances from contraceptives and everything. I just think there has to be more to it. There is just no way that I have always been like this and it could be so many random things! I have no insurance right now and just really need some advice. Anything is appreciated!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• You probably could use a full blood work up to look for things like iron deficiency and stuff. Let the doctor help you figure out why you are so tired all the time.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What's "a viral" that your doctor said you had?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• They always called it a "viral infection" something that has to "run it's course." They gave no pills or anything. "its something that can't be treated..."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Okay, I understand now. They're right that a viral infection can't be treated. You may have sleep issues, CFS, thyroid problems, celiac, leukemia, etc. You should see a doctor.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Do you supplement with vitamins/minerals? Have you had any blood work done to test your levels? Do you think you have a candida problem? What do you do to boost your immune system and energy level ... anything? It could be so many things.
    Anonymous

• The only thing I can think of off hand is iron deficient anemia because thats what I have and when its really low, I swear I could fall asleep standing up.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It could be fatigue.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I agree about it might be anemia.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011