How Many Traffic Tickets do You Have?

I can say since I learned how to drive I can count on one hand about 4. The last five years none. It has been a challenge for both my DH and myself to keep our perfect record. My DH had a very scary moment when trying to obey the traffic laws, a group of men on the freeway got out with the intention of trying to hurt him just because he stopped for the traffic sign. People get upset when you try to obey the law, it says do not turn on a red light but that does not stop people from honking and gesturing because you're following the rules. I hate driving, and try and make a point of staying off the road before the holidays. It has been a challenge for the last 15 years to have a clean DMV record. It can cost you a job and insurance rates, so I don't get people.

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Travel

• 1- In 36 years of driving-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• none
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had a speeding ticket like 10 yrs ago. Since then I got a red-light ticket. It was a complete stupid accident, I paused to allow somebody to exit a driveway and didn't realize my green light had turned red in that time period. I went to traffic school for it.

On the other hand, my husband has had 3 speeding tix this year and 1 last year. He is 1 ticket away from losing his license.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• None for me, I've been driving for about 8 years now. My husband on the other hand... he's had several speeding tickets in just the past almost 4 years we've been married.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've never had a traffic ticket. Hope I haven't jinxed myself.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• none
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• None and I have been driving for 28 years.
    tracylynnr31767

Answer by tracylynnr31767 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• wow none .I will not say how long but that was a long time ago when I got those tickets and they were right after I learn how to drive. Never again.
    sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• When I go out with DH I'm like careful this and that, now his commute is just ten miles of stupids instead of forty and i keep an eye on the traffic map to warn him to avoid certain spots. The site is www.sigalert.com

sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Im 27.. I think ive got 4. all where before having dd (4yo).. As a teen I owned a mustang & loved speed (dad use to race cars. its in my blood!) and I NEVER got a ticket! ... I got a V6 truck & I got 3 tickets pretty quickly.. and 1 ticket i got while traveling (oops 90 in a 70 i think)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011