What wrong with me?? adult content

I have been feeling just gross for almost 3 weeks now. I feel so worn out and I've been taking naps when I am usually on at full speed after only 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I've had a headache almost constantly and Tylenol isn't doing much for me. I have had nausea and dizziness, and I even almost fainted the other day, I fell down because it felt like all my blood was rushing to my head, my vision swirled and I went down! My body feels full and its uncomfortable to keep my pants buttoned while sitting, but I have lose a few pounds over the last month. I have also been going to the bathroom about twice an hour, and last Tues at the Dr's I tested negative for a UTI. What could it be?? What is going on with me?? I feel awful.

willngingersmom

Asked by willngingersmom at 5:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Does diabetes run in your family? If not - you can be the first! Diabetes run in mine and from all the symptoms you have described it sounds pretty close - you should definitely get full blood work done to rule it out. Also what are your eating habits? Stress and poor eating habits can also bring on these symptons - please get a full check up! I hope you feel better soon!
    Debra_T

Answer by Debra_T at 5:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• prego or maybe diabetes i would think...maybe you should go see another doctor..just to be safe
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Idk but here's a bump...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What did the doctor say besides the negative test for a UTI.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• This was some symptons for my friend's niece and she went to the dr and it was a UTI.
    If the symptons continue go back to the dr, let them know the symptons are continuing and they can run further tests
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Uhm.. could you be pregnant?
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• He didn't say anything, I had to call back to get the results from his nurse, who said everything was normal. I just don't get it.
    willngingersmom

Comment by willngingersmom (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• im really not sure, it could be a number of things id go back to the dr. hope u feel better soon.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• if ur not preggo id be checked for diabetes....even if you have no family history of it...i have it and thats how i felt ( i had gestational as well so i knew what it was) good luck!!! id also have them check ur blood pressure!
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• idk bump
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011