RE: YAY!! Today is the big U/S!!

so i get to my docs office this morning so anxious to find out wht we are having, and my doc comes in and says, our ultrasound machine is broken so we will have to reschedule ur apt for May 16th!!! ugh ive already waited 18 wks for this apt today and now i have to wait another 3!!!! so aggrivated, the last ultrasound the printer was broken so i didnt get a pic of my baby, and now this.. i could literally scream right now, im so frustrated...

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh man! i am sorry :( that sucks
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• aww i know the feeling :( i was having soo much anxiety about what i was having this time that i asked my doctor if he could just do an ultrasound to tell me the sex of my baby to calm my nerves and surprisingly he did! it wasnt what i was hoping for tho lol but we are happy with a healthy baby! maybe you could call and reschedule the appt and tell the office you cant make it that day and that you have to do it earlier? haha
    angie5430

Answer by angie5430 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Dude, that sucks!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• wow your doctor only has one machine? thats crazy. i would be so madd!!!!!!1
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• maybe you could go somewhere that does them for free?? where i live theres this place called the life center, and they will give you one free ultrasound and tell you the gender if you want to know..i did that with mine, but we could not see because of how baby was positioned, this happened 3 different times, 3 different appointments, very frustrating..i was high risk, so i got more ultrasounds than a normal pregnancy..GL, hope you find out soon!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yeah that would make me mad too but think of it this way you will be further along and they will for sure be able to tell you the gender :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2011