One step at a time

Things like this are happening in every state. Do you now about them? Does it worry you?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OH MY GOSH!!! REALLY!!!!! This is about to drive me nuts!!! When we close EPA down can we send PETA with them?? When are people going to realize that PEOPLE need to survive and its ok to let one species go extinct.... food chain, circle of life, whatever you want to call it. UGH.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I thought add a little better picture of the lizard.

Dunes Sagebrush Lizard

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• When we close EPA down can we send PETA with them??

Oh yes....PLEASE!!!!!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I don't think we have the right to kill an entire species to allow oil companies bigger profits.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 5:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Feed PETA to the pigs. And jail the EPA workers.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I love nature and lizard can come live with me. As far as Peta I get it to a point, but they lost me when I was asked a long time ago how many animals did it take to make my fur coat? My response Not including You, Sorry animals NONE!!. It was a fake fur but looked real, they just assumed . Not for government, big business or media, they do not hear us and are the untouchables and very rich.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The epa is nuts ~ has been for years.

While I do NOT believe that just because we have thumbs that we have a right to cause extinction, I also see no reason to hasten ours by taking care of everything but ourselves.

The epa would do a far better job if it just banned all of the pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, along with every single lawn chemical rather than futz with our oil or food chain.

As for peta ... argh. Old Ingrid and her cronies are some of the biggest hypocrites and attention whores alive at this point. If all of them ended up in a chum pool in shark infested waters I wouldn't shed a single tear. Sharks are about the only critter that could stomach them without suffering indigestion!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I heard some years ago that the FBI thinks EPA activists are nuts. Recently I read an article that we now have the scientific knowledge and DNA samples to bring back practically any animal that becomes extinct. And of course, families and zoos could adopt the endangered species and keep them from dying out.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 8:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I hope we don't let our greed extinguish an entire species.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• They progressives/marxists have us right where they want us, mice in a maze.  We and our freedom are what is endangered, imo...  Our food and energy supplies are expendable but not Nancy's marsh rats or the delta smelt...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204731804574384731898375624.html

The only greedy one here, is the one who refuses to let our country use our natural resources... I guess it will be okay for our children to freeze when energy becomes so expensive, that most of us won't be able to afford to pay for it.  Gas and groceries are already hitting most of us pretty hard and according to Obama, energy will "necessarily" skyrocket. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011