For women with self esteem issues.

♪When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile. 'Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are.♪

You ARE perfect. You are perfectly YOU! And that is what makes you amazing. And don't ever let ANYONE make you feel differently. Much love dolls. :)~♥

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 5:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well then tell that to all the people that have to point out everyones weight gain or skin problem... : )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 5:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I love that song thank you for the smile
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 5:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My ears and brain hear what you're saying, but the rest of me thinks you're full of sh*t. While the sentiment is nice, don't get me wrong, that will never be enough to counteract the YEARS of being told I was fat and ugly and that NO guy was going to want me that my jerk of a father said to me all through middle/junior high and high school.

I get what you're saying, I really do, but it's just not enough. My husband has been trying for 7+ years to get me to believe that I'm drop dead gorgeous. I still don't believe him and doubt I ever will.
    Anonymous

• Thank you :) . . . .My husband tells me all the time I beautiful, it makes me uncomfortable but I want him to know I appreciate it .
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• @anonymous I'm sorry for what you've gone through. And I'm sorry that you can't see the beauty in yourself. I am whole heartedly sincere as someone who has been through the same kind of verbal and emotional abuse. It took a long time for me to learn to love myself, and things like this always used to help me. And that's all I want is to pass on the sentiment that touched my heart and hope it helps someone like you as well. Because once you learn to love yourself, true happiness will follow. :)
    MamaStuart

Comment by MamaStuart (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• AHH, you so sweet...
    ShaunaMomma84

Answer by ShaunaMomma84 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• ¸.·’★¸.·’love that song..it should make everyone feel good..really..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2011