What is the best anniversary present you've received from your SO?

My husband made me a photo album of our family vacation for our anniversary this year, and I love it!

We were on the same page; I made him a poster collage of photos from some of our travels since we've been married.

What sorts of creative/meaningful/fun/thoughtful presents you've received for your anniversary?

KateDinVA

Asked by KateDinVA at 5:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• It didn't cost much but last year my Hubby and I had a weekend alone. It was awesome to just have time alone with him. He was out of state, so I drove to spend the weekend with him. He had the whole weekend planned when I got there. The gift of time is priceless when he works away from home a month at a time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• He once bought me a gold and diamond onyx ring with the date engraved in it, totally unexpected and out of character for him.

Answer by older at 5:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• On our 10th anniversary, he gave me a beautiful anniversary ring.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We moved into our first single family home for our 25th!
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 8:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've never gotten anything for our anniversaries. :( dh isn't into giving gifts. But. Knew that when I married him,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• we've never surprised each other on our anniversary. (who knows..the 6th one is coming up this summer!) but our best 'gift' so far was our uber-expensive outdoor furniture set for the back patio. it was a grand investment that will last a long time, and we use it all year-round!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband gave me an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet along with a diamond eternity ring for our 10th anniversary.  It is now pressed and framed and hanging in my living room.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I've never gotten a gift. Granted we are in the process of getting divorced but we were married 9 years and together pretty much since I was 14 years old he never did anything like that.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011