• In the Spotlight:

Did you know this about old roy dog food?

Old roy has the highest content of euthanasia solution then ANY other dog food on the market, and do you know why that is? It is because they use companion animals in their dog food, so when you are feed old roy you could be feeding your beloved pet who you couldn't afford to get cremated...You are also slowly killing your animals by feeding it because the solution does not get killed in the cooking process so by feeding the food you are slowly poisoning you dog...People need to be aware that not all dog foods are the same, which is why i only feed premium food such as nurto ultra and flint river(www.FRRCO.com/122888)

So how many of you are aware of what is in your dog food?
find out how good your dogs food is by going here http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com

Rachel1786

Asked by Rachel1786 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pets

• Thank you. I've been feeding my dog Old Roy biscuts. I will use another brand. My dog is very dedicated to me as well as I am to him.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I say if it is too cheap compared to other dog foods, there is something compromised in it. I use the Nutra Ultra, too, and my dog loves it. As always, you get what you pay for.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• what the heck is the euthenasia crap?
    PA_mountainmama

Answer by PA_mountainmama at 6:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• what the heck is the euthenasia crap?

It's the stuff that the vet uses to put the animals to sleep

Rachel1786

Answer by Rachel1786 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• why would they add that to dog food? is that allowed? wth??
    misslonely

Answer by misslonely at 12:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I fed Ol Roy to my dogs for years I've never had any problems.
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 8:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• They don't add it to the dog food, they just add the dead dogs that were killed with the euthanasia solution
    Rachel1786

Answer by Rachel1786 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• they add dead dogs he food? im sorry im a little lost =/
    misslonely

Answer by misslonely at 12:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My advice to people is do not feed grocery store brands of food to your dog. Nutro is the cheapest food I would feed to my dog. I prefer to feed him Timberwolf or when it is scarce like right now, my little buddy gets solid gold or something along those lines. For cans he gets Evangers and sometimes Merricks. Arthur loves the Evangers 100% line which includes cans of 100% duck, rabbit, buffalo, ect. He gets most excited about these 3 varieties though.
    nycte

Answer by nycte at 1:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My dog can't eat that. It give her the trots...they have so much crap in there. We use Nutra Ultra. The holistic one.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008