I have a CRAPPY question...literally adult content

Anyone else have poop problems? I have had bm issues all my life. In my early chilhood years, I never thought it was serious but, I would only poop 1-2 times a week. I have ALWAYS been that way no matter what I eat or drink. Now that I am in my late 20's, same issue but now it hurts sooo bad to go and I even bleed after every bm. It hurts because it is too big to come out..and I clog the toilet every time! This has been going on for about a year now. I have tried stool softeners, laxitives and I have tried putting more fiber in my diet. Nothing helps. My husband eats junk all day and never drinks water, but he has never had my issues. I don't have medical insurance, so can anyone give advise as to what would help with this embarrassing condition? Please, I am desperate for help! I can't live like this any more. Thanks and sorry for the TMI :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• Have you tried enema's? Perhaps you are gluten sensitive as well. That would require cutting gluten out of your diet. Try LOTS more water in your diet. Apple juice seems to help some people as does Prune juice. DONT discount Prunes they REALLY do work. A Prune is JUST a dried plum and are very tasty.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Try miralax....its what they have my son on....its not going to make u go immedetly...but it will make ur poop get softer.....U drink 32oz with anything.....with a 17grams or miralax in this. u do that for a week then do a maitnince dose which is 17grams in 5-6oz everyday(or every other day)
    As for these directions they work great for my son.....try gettin miralax......read the instructions do it for more THAN A WEEK and see what happens
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 6:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• my fiancee has a similar problem he has diverticulitis
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• bump
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• go gluten & dairy free AND take a daily probiotic.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011