Another slam on the man??

Washington Post seems to be turning on Obama, yet again. This is a liberal news outlet. When will MSNBC follow suit?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-budget-conversation-we-should-be-having/2011/04/22/AFvhu4dE_story.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No one is turning on him, he's just under the same scrutiny that any other president if put under

***

Yeah. That kind of commentary is not usually discussed in "Mother Jones" or "The Clueless Progressive" magazines! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The truth: amazing!
    "We aren’t having this debate, and President Obama is mainly to blame. His recent budget speech at George Washington University was a telling model of evasion, contradiction and deception."
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 6:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I mentioned the Wash.Compost turning on Obama about two weeks ago. I LOVE IT
    Now, to see those numbers hit the 30 mark, I think I'll throw a party.
    Buhbye Barack.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• As far as MSNBC, who knows? Every day more people, do seem to be tiring of the constant and deliberate assault on our economy.

I think you posted on this just the other day, Carpy, Obama gave Brazil money to drill in the Gulf and the leases and then says that we will buy the oil from them, uhmmm, okay, what's wrong with this picture?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203863204574346610120524166.html

"The U.S. Export-Import Bank tells us it has issued a "preliminary commitment" letter to Petrobras in the amount of $2 billion and has discussed with Brazil the possibility of increasing that amount."

I wonder exactly how much he/WE gave them? 

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I dont read the Washington post. They are just as biased as MSNBC and Fox news
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah. That kind of commentary is not usually discussed in "Mother Jones" or "The Clueless Progressive" magazines! LOL

>>>> You've never picked up one of those magazines...obviously. The left is far more scathing in it's critique of Obama. Only the left's grievances are relevant and the best the conservative cabal is evidenced by the stupid question it posts here.  You know, things like birth certificates and whether Obama should be bailing out individual school districts, whether he should be saving Texas from itself.  You know the hard hitting stuff LOL. 

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I really don't get why this is a big deal. Would you be happier if they didn't? Just what is it that you want? Yes, Presidents are under scrutiny and often come out the worse for wear. I for one like really criticisms, as mentioned above all this birther/ socialist crap gets old and lends nothing to the debate.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Linda your mag are just upset that he isn't moving us to communism fast enough
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

>>>
    Nah, I"m more upset crapy, that they aren't going after your sides idiocy more aggressively
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011