How Long Did You Wait? adult content

How long did you girls wait to have sex after having a baby? Until you were completely done bleeding?

I want to soooo bad, but she's only a week old. lol. So I am just curious how long you girls put off your drives.

I also didn't tear or anything this time, so there is no pain stopping me from wanting to. =[

kandimomma

Asked by kandimomma at 6:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• i didn't have to wait..i had no 'drives' for quite a while. i bet it was months before i even thought about sex.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• 3 weeks but you are supposed to wait 6 weeks.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had a c section so I didn't tear either but I waited 6 weeks cuz the dr said to.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• As soon as you're comfortable with it. I'd wait until the bleeding stops completely, but if you say there's no tearing and your libido is healthy, then I'd say go for it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah i know, i don't want to wait 6 weeks =[ I didnt have a drive at all during my pregnancy. So, i think it's all coming back lol\
    kandimomma

Comment by kandimomma (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You are supposed to wait 6 weeks because even though you did not tear there is still healing to be done and an increased risk of infection and what not since your cervix and uterus are still not backto normal. A lot of women get their drive back (especially if not nursing) and many do it sooner then that. Personally I tore slightly with both and due to nursing had NO drive for months and we waited until the bleeding stopped (can't remember if that was 6 weeks or not).
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I waited the full 6 weeks that my doctor recommended I wait.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah, I plan on waiting. I'm nursing too, and done bleeding (as of right now) I don't want an infection. I was just curious =]
    kandimomma

Comment by kandimomma (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• 10 weeks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i waited 6 weeks and wanted to so bad before i was able to but i controlled myself and i waited.....=) and also i was completly dont bleeding.
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011