What makes you cry??

Im not much of a cryer but the thought of my so leaving for 4 months next week is turning me into an emotional wreck, everyone is so excited about it and keeps talking about it and when they do I just wanna cry. I am excited for him but the thought of not seeing him for that long is killing me..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel for you momma. Last month I was in Oklahoma for a week and before I got back , SO left for Virginia for a week so we lost 2 weeks with each other. It was tough.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I just cant see myself coping as me without him, for the last 4 years we have seen each every day, always texting, always sleeping in same bed, like we are that cheesy couple who spend their whole time together, everyone is like it'l be fine, its not long.. Ah excuse me if I dont see him for the day I feel sad.. Grrrr sorry had to vent.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Those are going to be 4 long months!!!! hugs to you mom, hang in there...

Answer by older at 6:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• think positive, sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder :)
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 7:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Plan to do some projects you do not have time for when he is around--like exercising more, eating healthier, losing weight...cleaning closets and drawers...painting, redecorating, etc...
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 7:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• DH was gone for Army training from Sept 6 - Apr 20...longest 7 months of my life. Be strong, and you will pull thru! Keep yourself occupied.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Create something that you can be proud to show him when he gets back, and he will fall madly in love with you all over again!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ya Im gonna re join weightwatchers and try lose a stone, I always eat better when Im on my own.. I know we'l have skype and email but it'l be tough. least I'll have our daughter and freinds and family, he'l have no one so gotta be strong for him.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011