How did your man propose?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 6:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• he did it last Tuesday, we went out in the city for the night, we went for dinner and afew drinks at our favourite pub, its where we had our 1st date and kiss. he was messing around about us and our future, and then he just asked "will you marry me" I thought he was joking untill I saw the ring, I just kept saying really really really?? still on a buzz from it all, he did a great job on the ring so happy.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 7:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My dh picked me up from work and brought one of mh dresses for me to change into, and surprised me with 2 dozen roses. He then took me out to dinner, gave me a card and then had a few other gifts. ( an outfit, some candles, and a few other things) it was valentines day and he was trying to throw me off. He took me to a nice restaurant. We then went and walked around the river walk, and we stopped by this statue, and he got down on one knee. He told me he wanted to spend forever with me. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• right in the middle of watching 'The Omen 2'...i guess to break the tension or something.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• We were laying in bed talking and he was acting real fidgety (he had been "off" for a few days and I kept asking what was wrong). Kept jumping out of bed, checking his jeans and laying back down. Finally he took a deep breath, got up, and got down on one knee (we had talked about this and he knew I wanted an "actual" proposal, the knee and the actual question) and asked me to marry him. I said, "Well, yeah" not realizing he actually had the ring -it was dark in there-. Then I was shocked that he DID have it!

-Turns out he had been acting funny for a few days because he'd been carrying the ring around. He was surprised I noticed it, but I know that boy better than he knows himself, so I knew something was up, just not what!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011