If you see an accupuncturist or know someone who does...

I went to an accupuncturist yesterday. He said he could tell by my pulse if I was having a boy or a girl. (I dont know-not finding out) So he says he thinks a girl. When asked how often he is right he seriously said "a little over half the time." Well, isnt it just guessing at that point? lol. So anyways, has anyone been told what they thought they were having and was the guess right or wrong? I am curious to see.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My own intuition was always right. Even when I wanted to have my first be a surprise I knew all along I was having a boy. Every now and then someone would say, "you're carrying high, you're going to have a girl" or something like that. And I just smiled and said, "Nope, having a boy." Up to the time of labor, the nurses hooked me up to the heart monitor and said that the heartbeat was fast like a girl. And I said, "nope, it's a boy." LOL. I was right!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008