Would you be slightly offended if.....?

i had went to a local cemetery with a friend and his friend. the friend ill call steve, i have know for 10 years. he had a friend ill call john, that added me on facebook because of mutual interest in photography. for me its just a hobby, for steve its his passon and does professional photos on the side and he does amazing work. originally the plan that me and john would meet for the first time at the cemetery and just take some pics since he is just recently gotten interested. he is also going through some personal issues and figured that a trip to the cemetery would be relaxing....side note this cemetery is considered a historical land mark and is just beautiful. well steve had said that he had no plans this weekend and hinted that he wanted to go along so we invited him. the day of going we all had fun and i learnd a few tricks from steve. while my pics arent nearly as good as steves i feel i did pretty good. i uploaded the pics to facebook, which john knew i was cause when i left steve n i joked say ill tag u later. so when i tagged john he flipped out on me saying that my pics werent good enough and didnt show wht he was going through and i should of asked him first. even when i got home i emailed him and said ill upload pics and tag later he said that would be great. i know its not a big deal but im still a lil hurt over it.
your thoughts? and here i pics that i took and tagged, not the best but not the worst
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• not trying to be ignorant but what is the big deal? i think the pictures are fine and since you took them they are your property.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Meh. Just delete them if he's offended?? IDK. Men can be silly
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i like the landscape better than his picture ;)
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Since they're pictures of him, and you were planning to put them online, I think maybe out of courtesy to your friend you should have had him approve them first, even though he agreed via email. Maybe when he agreed with you "tagging" or whatever it is he had the idea in his head that he would have approved them already of something. Men are weird like that.
    Anonymous

• hmmm i think KNOWING that you werent the greatest and just starting at photography and learning more of it, he should of nicely said that it really wasnt what he expected and they could of turned out better. His problems arent yours and he flipped because he thought you would understand better through the pics but he needs to relax and tell you what he wants and what was not so great about it.

there's also something about his face he just can't get right. he needs to avoid the sun and make a straight face and work his eyes. not your fault, its his but next time be sure to tell him how to redirect his face movements better.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think he definately could have been nicer about it. I would have been a little offended
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• steve was the one that gave instruction not me, and really my specialty is landscapes. i have done photos for other friends to get practice and i admit some of them were horible..a good camera makes a difference. but even then they were greatful that i had done the pics for them and gave me constructive criticism, which in this case would of been helpful. the reason john agreed to go with to do pics is because he like the ones i had posted from a recent vaction of my kids and scenery.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• this is the kind of stuff that i usually do

Photobucket
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2011