SAHM's are you doing anything from home to make a little money, if so what? And what are some of the things you are doing to save money?? Thanks!!

aleashia1982

Asked by aleashia1982 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I run my own home based bakery, I bake for holidays, birthday's, baby showers, parties...As for cutting back, I have started a menu of sorts, I went through the seven days of the week and picked a meat for each 7 days, so my hubby and the kids know what we are having every night. Monday is Chicken, Tuesday is Hamburger, Wednesday is Pasta, Thursday is Beef (no burger), Friday is Fish, Saturday is Pizza, and Sunday is Pork. That has cut down immensely on our grocery bill, we have stopped running places, cancelled the smaller things that we don't need, and doubled the payments on the bills to get most of them paid off within the next couple months. If gas prices keep rising I'll be cutting back even more.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Always looking for good deals to save money:-)

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen

uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I do online currency trading, but I don't end up coming out in front all the time. I'm hoping as I get a better feel for it, it might become profitable in the long run.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have my own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics and I LOVE it!!!
    I would love to share the info with you!!! Email me at kbressan@msn.com or send me a message thru cafe mom.
    We have an AMAZING company and an AWESOME deal going in April!!! Contact me ASAP!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I live 35 miles from the nearest town. I am not sure if Mary Kay or the Gift Baskets would do too well around here. I appreciate all the answers from everyone. What is currency trading? As for the bakery thing, I just started making cakes and cupcakes and I have sold a few from home. That is something that I can and will do to make some extra cash, but like I said, I live so far out of town that it is hard to get customers. Thanks everyone and keep the answers coming!!!
    aleashia1982

Comment by aleashia1982 (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I do all of my money making online. I work with a company called PrePaid Legal and it's scam free, and has been that way since it has been up and running (almost 4 decades). Coupons, get rid of your bundle package and only use what you need (crazy right), but you can get some phone services like majic jack for 40 bucks a year, leave your lights off as often as possible and stuff like that.

But, if you're interested in making some SERIOUS money online, I would be happy to share my business with you. Does an extra 1,000-5,000 a month sound good to you?
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• http://my2scents.scentsy.us

I sell Scentsy from home, and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! I also have gotten into couponing lately, and it's amazing what I was missing out on before.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes, I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I work from home - i do most of my business online or by phone - I started out as a customer with Melaleuca - the products are wonderful and I really saved - just by buying my home and personal care products here, I was able to reduce my monthly financial expenses! All I do is tell people how much I love this online store and their products and help them to set up their account and start shopping if they want to - its very simple and the money is real. I feel great knowing that I am helping people save money and get out of debt while helping myself and my family!
    Please contact me for more information - there is no risk or obligation to just take a look.
    I hope to hear from you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks everyone...
    aleashia1982

Comment by aleashia1982 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011