• In the Spotlight:

Is anyone else loosing their sanity because of childrens shows, but because your child loves them, you still... dont shut them off?

Its driving me totally insane...

WashuChan

Asked by WashuChan at 3:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ahhh, Wonderpets! Now you all went and got that song in MY head again! I have been singing it ever since I saw those lyrics, and of course my kids are going crazy yelling, "It's the Wonderpets song!" But yeah, every kid show you can imagine, I would go to work, or the store, or just around the house, singing all those theme songs! But when your kids like them so much, it's hard not to let them watch it. So, I try to ignore it or tone it out, but I usually end up singing along again!
    crystalstar

Answer by crystalstar at 8:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You mean I'm not the only one walking around with the wonder pets theme song stuck in my head?
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 5:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• lol...wonderpets...
    i would try to get things that dont drive me crazy...slowly i am getting DVDs when i see them in the $1 or $5 pile at walmart, target, whatever...stuff like fraggle rock and the muppet show...
    afeather

Answer by afeather at 5:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i know the charlie the church mouse songs by heart! i was going crazy with it so we just switched to my bedbugs for a while then throw in my baby einstein and disnet movies... she LOVES to watch disney movies with bright colors
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 6:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hahahahaha! I do have the wonderpets in my head too! Its insane! My son is addicted to Deigo, so I have that 24/7 in my head... It hurts. But yea!

"We're not to big, and we're not to tough, but when we work together we got the right stuff! Gooooo Wonderpets Yea!"
    WashuChan

Answer by WashuChan at 6:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I hate dumb shows like The FAMILY GUY..why would anyone allow that to be shown during family hour..If they must show that junk!! do it in any cable channel and after our kids are ASLEEP..
    pinkcardinal

Answer by pinkcardinal at 8:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yep, it is Max and Ruby for my youngest daughter and SpongeBob for my oldest daughter... good thing we don't watch TV more then a couple hours a day or I would go INSANE!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Veggie Tales for mine! I actually like the 'silly songs'!!!!
    unicornnymph22

Answer by unicornnymph22 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2008