• In the Spotlight:

i am on birth controll the pill and when it came time form my reminder pills i did not start and i am in my 2nd week of of active and stil no period could i be pregnan

on the pill ocvan 50 for 3 months and when i took my inacitve pill i did not bleed so i went on and started on the next months pills i am in the second week of them and i still have not started could i be well i know i could be but is it likley that i am preg??

sarabeth347

Asked by sarabeth347 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Birth Control is meant to regulate your period, and make sure that you have one every month. If you have no extra stress in your life (hard time at work, fighting with SO, family troubles, etc) then yes, it is a definite possibility, and I would go get myself a test.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I WOULD GET A PREGO TEST. I WAS ON THE PILL WHEN I GOT PREGO WITH MY 3RD CHILD.
    INDIA1968

Answer by INDIA1968 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• YES YOU COULD ALWAYS BE, BUT YOUR PERIOD COULD JUST BE MESSED UP RIGHT NOW AND IRREGULAR. GO TO THE DR AND HAVE THEM RUN A URINE TEST THEN ONCE YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT THEN CONTINUE THE PILLS.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You need to stop taking your birth control until you find out for sure-bc can cause some birth defects if taken too long into pregnancy-goo luck!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• There is a chance you could be pg. But most likely the lack of af is just the hormones. It can take a few months to try to get normal.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008