Gift Ideas

I would like to get a gift for my son's step-mom for Mother's Day but I am unsure what to get for her. I was thinking a nice picture frame with my son's picture in it. Any other ideas? Is this an odd thing to do? She is a great person and we all get along well.

NicknNoahsmom01

Asked by NicknNoahsmom01 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• How old is your ss? Buy a wooden frame he can decorate... That way it's more from him...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah its odd but its nice u get along. A framed picture is really nice.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• she probably has pictures already. get her a gift certificate to a salon or spa. know her favorite candle or gifty/girlie shop?? buy something there, or a gift card. fave restaurant? gift card!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What a great thing for your child that you and his stepmom get along so well. I think its wonderful. She will be sincerely touched no matter what the gift is. I'd probably go with a gift certificate from somewhere (maybe check with the ex).

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011