Was she wrong?

My friend was picking her kid up from the daycare and as she was walking to the building she saw a woman verbally abusing her looked like 8 year old son in the car. She was calling him awful names and when she saw her smack the child in the face she said she snapped and shoved the abusive mother. the mother got in her face and started cursing her out and saying that what she did to her kid is her business and they moved to the back of the vehicle away from the child's view and my friend said that she couldn't hold back and she popped the mother in the face.

Should she have just been quiet and stand aside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• That's awesome!! Maybe a little out of line but someone needs to stand up for that little boy
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would have done more than popped that broad in the face!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• She should have minded her own business, or called the cops, but for her to handle it like that was absolutely juvenile. So not only is the mother causing trauma to her child, but now that same child had to witness the mom being hurt....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What did the other lady do after she got hit in the face?
    I would have just stood there and watched her, she probably would have cussed me out for looking at her, but I do not think I would have confronted her, cause too many people are stressed the hell out or too damn mean and if I had confronted the lady I would have been just like your friend laying hands on her, than some.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't have hit the mom but I would have definately subdued her while calling the police.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• haha amazing and I hope I would do the same thing. Is the mother gonna press charges??
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• She did right, no child deserves to be verbally or physically abused. I would have gotten the License plates and turned her ass in!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Of course she was wrong. Physically assaulting someone is rarely a good idea. If she felt the child was in danger she should have called the police
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would have called the cops, but good for you friend for not just walking away
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 7:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Oh and btw - where was her kid that she was picking up from daycare? Hopefully not witnessing all the violence.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2011