itchy lady parts

For the past 2 days, my crotch has been itching me so badly! I don't have any funny discharge or smell, I've been using the same soap and laundry detergent for years. I even wear cotton panties.

I did call my doctor, but haven;t heard back yet (you have to leave a message unless it's an emergency). I did go get some of that anti0itch cream specially for that area, but it's not really helping.

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Health

• Swimming lately?-if so, then it could be swimmers itch or, for me, it was a reaction to a pool chemical. Also, if you have had intercourse lately that can cause millions of tiny little tears that itch like crazy-give it time and it will go away-try soaking in a summers eve bubble bath or something. Also, if you have changed toilet paper brands, it could be that too. I went from Angel Soft-my regular brand, to Charming (cause it was on sale) and OMG, all hell broke loose down there-lol!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you might have a yeast infection, i know how terrible you feel, and i think you can buy Vagisil or some kind of kit that will tell you if u have one or not without going to the docs.
    CamnJaydensMom

Answer by CamnJaydensMom at 2:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008