Does low sperm count mean no pregnancy? adult content

I need people's advice took a five day early pregnancy test today i took three the line was there but faint i called the guys mom and she said he has low sperm count so it would be impossible but i know i haven;t had sex with anyone else she wants me to take a blood test at the er which is fine i told her then she was talking me out of keeping the baby can low sperm count mean he couldn;t get me pregnant?

kat201

Asked by kat201 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, from what I know it just means he's less likely to get you pregnant. Not impossible.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 7:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No, he still has sperm. I think it means that the timing of everything has to be even so more perfect and it may take awhile, but it may not.
    Anonymous

• Thank you i think the mother is just freaking out! I don't know if i beleive her
    kat201

Comment by kat201 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• kind of freaked out, how would his mom know if he has low sperm count? Anyway low sperm count can make getting pregnant difficult but not impossible.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I get no sperm. Sigh
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• One sperm is all that is needed, so you can still get pregnant by a guy with low sperm count. Also his sperm count can change over time, so if he once had low sperm count, doesn't mean he still does.

It is harder to get pregnant with a low sperm count, but not impossible. I would wait a few days and test again. And leave his mother out of the whole thing. It isn't her business at this point.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think it just means it would be harder for you to become pregnant, not completely impossible.

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No it's not impossible to get pregnant and there are things men can do to up the count.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think she is making shit up cuz she doesnt wanna believe her son got you pregnant! thats my opinion tho lol
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Sounds like she is trying to cover her "perfect angels" tracks. Ugh some people have some nerve. But yes it is totally possible. And how would she know, Mother's who make excuses for their son's behavior like that piss me off. I'm sorry you are going through this.eye rolling

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2011